Make Serious Money!
Become an Alamo Operator
What is an Alamo Operator?
An Alamo Operator is someone who is bold, brave and loves a challenge. When you apply to become an Alamo Operator, you apply to become the boss of your very own fireworks stand. You run the show for a couple of weeks, and then take home a percentage of the money from the fireworks sold.
Whether you’re a nonprofit looking to raise funds, a school teacher looking for something to do with your time off, or you’re just looking to make money fast – becoming an Alamo Operator might just be the solution for you.
Interested? Let’s Talk Money
The more fireworks you sell, the more money you make. We provide all operators a 20% discount.
The average first-time stand operator typically makes between $2,000-$5,000, but if you’re feeling fired up, you can make so much more.
Perks of working with alamo
We’ve been around for over 50 years, so you could say we’re the ultimate firework pros. Here are just a few of the many perks of working with Alamo:
- Prime Locations with high-volume stands
- National digital and print advertising
- 20% discount for all operators – including first-timers!
We make sure our operators are equipped for success by providing:
- Fireworks stand with all necessary equipment
- Location Preparation
- Sales tools and aids
- All Required Licenses
In order to become an Alamo Operator, you must be 21+ years of age and must be able to provide credit references. Once approved, you are responsible for:
- Sourcing and providing sales clerks
- Sourcing and providing 24-hour security during the season
- Sign placement and erection
- Removal of trash from the location on a daily basis
- Return of unsold merchandise to our nearest warehouse facility for full credit